At Anglesey, we are a vibrant and nurturing school community, where children are given the skills to become, inquisitive, resilient, independent learners. Our curriculum provides a range of creative, challenging and inspiring experiences for all. This equips our children with the life skills to be happy, flourish and be successful...Today, tomorrow and in the future
The schools total attendance is currently at:91.1% (Since September 2020)
Listen carefully and read along with the story of The Lorax.
Now have a go at these questions.
1. Who are the main characters in this book? What are their names?
2. Who is the narrator? Who is the 'I' in the story?
3. What happened to the Truffula trees?
4. What types of animals were living in the Truffula tree forest?
5. What do you need to be able to speak to the Once-ler?
6. What did the Once-ler make with the Truffula tufts?
7. Who chops down the trees?
9. Who speaks for the trees?
10. Why do you think the Once-ler now hides away in his broken down house?