At Anglesey, we are a vibrant and nurturing school community, where children are given the skills to become, inquisitive, resilient, independent learners. Our curriculum provides a range of creative, challenging and inspiring experiences for all. This equips our children with the life skills to be happy, flourish and be successful...Today, tomorrow and in the future
The schools total attendance is currently at:91.1% (Since September 2020)
Hours, minutes and seconds
Let’s have a quick recap.
1)How many seconds are in one minute?
2) How many seconds are in two minutes?
3) How many minutes are in one hour?
4) How many minutes are in three hours?
5) How many hours are in one day?
6) How many hours in two days?
Answers: 1) 60seconds 2) 60 x 2 = 120 seconds 3) 60 minutes
4) 60 x 3 = 180 minutes 5) 24 hours 6) 24 x 2 = 48 hours
Well done if you got them right.
Watch the you tube video below.
There are two sets of worksheets below. One is easier than the other. Choose which one is more suitable for you. The answers have been provided for you.