At Anglesey, we are a vibrant and nurturing school community, where children are given the skills to become, inquisitive, resilient, independent learners. Our curriculum provides a range of creative, challenging and inspiring experiences for all. This equips our children with the life skills to be happy, flourish and be successful...Today, tomorrow and in the future
The schools total attendance is currently at:95.34% Total
Listen carefully and read along with the story of The Lorax.
Now have a go at these questions. You don't have to write down your answers, but you could discuss what you think with a family member.
1. Why do you think The Once-ler doesn't see anybody or
come out of his house now?
2. Why does The Lorax get angry with The Once-ler?
3. Why do you think The Once-ler makes all those Thneeds?
4. How do you think the animals, birds and fish feel when they
have to leave their homes?
5. What happens to the environment as The Once-ler makes
more and more Thneeds?
6. Where do you think The Lorax goes at the end of the story?
7. What do you think the boy does at the end of the story?