At Anglesey, we are a vibrant and nurturing school community, where children are given the skills to become, inquisitive, resilient, independent learners. Our curriculum provides a range of creative, challenging and inspiring experiences for all. This equips our children with the life skills to be happy, flourish and be successful...Today, tomorrow and in the future
The schools total attendance is currently at:91.1% (Since September 2020)
Hi everyone, the video above is just a live stream test but I do mention a few important things:
1) I will be doing a live stream on the school's YouTube page on Wednesday 20th January 2021. (If you wish to give answers and talk to me during the live stream you will need a YouTube account and need to be logged in).
2) Mr Jordan does a Year 3 live stream Mon-Fri at 10am. Please have a look at this as they are very good and I pop in occasionally to say hi!
3) There is now a register at the top of the page. You can enter any email address but make sure you put your name in. Then we can see who has accessed the work for that day.
4) Today's task is adding a conclusion to your non-chronological report, editing and then doing a neat write. You'll find the PowerPoint below.
5) When finished, send your work to email@example.com