At Anglesey, we are a vibrant and nurturing school community, where children are given the skills to become, inquisitive, resilient, independent learners. Our curriculum provides a range of creative, challenging and inspiring experiences for all. This equips our children with the life skills to be happy, flourish and be successful...Today, tomorrow and in the future
The schools total attendance is currently at:91.1% (Since September 2020)
Hi everyone! Today's task follows on from yesterday's work around sun safety. I would like you to create an information poster that warns others to be safe in the sun. We have created posters in Year 2 before but here are some handy tips:
- Make sure you use BIG BOLD WRITING for your title (this should be eye catching and interesting! May be even a rhyme?).
- Make sure you include short snappy sentences explaining how to stay safe in the sun.
- Use persuasive language (Danger! BE SAFE! Warning! etc.)
- Use large, clear pictures.
- Make the poster colourful.