At Anglesey, we are a vibrant and nurturing school community, where children are given the skills to become, inquisitive, resilient, independent learners. Our curriculum provides a range of creative, challenging and inspiring experiences for all. This equips our children with the life skills to be happy, flourish and be successful...Today, tomorrow and in the future
The schools total attendance is currently at:95.34% Total
There are some amazing links to help you to learn at home.
These include links to:
1. The BBC's daily educational programmes and podcasts from Monday 20th April 2020.
2. The Oak National Academy. https://www.thenational.academy/online-classroom
There are daily online lessons for English, Maths and Foundation subjects.
Please use these because they are a great resource for children in Year 5.
3. Visit https://www.themathsfactor.com/ where you can access the site for FREE.
Just create your own account and log in details.
4. White Rose offer great videos and activities for maths lessons for year 5 children!
Just click on the link!
5. Visit the following link http://www.iseemaths.com/home-lessons/#
There are great maths lessons here by Gareth Metcalfe.
Gareth has worked with the staff at Anglesey on how to improve your learning.