At Anglesey, we are a vibrant and nurturing school community, where children are given the skills to become , inquisitive, resilient, independent learners. Our curriculum provides a range of creative, challenging and inspiring experiences for all. This equips our children with the life skills to be happy, flourish and be successful...Today, tomorrow and in the future
The schools total attendance is currently at:95.34% Total
Today we are going to use a story map to plan our stories. Use the character you have designed in your story. Think about what your character is afraid of and how the problem is solved.
Here is an example of one we did for our story:
1. Rainbow Sparkle was playing in the sky.
2. All of a sudden she trips and falls out of the clouds.
3. She is so afraid to try to fly back up in the sky so she decides to play on the ground.
4. She goes to the park, but it just wasn't as fun.
5. Her friend asks her to play tag and she agrees.
6. She follows them up into the sky and realises it's ok!
Today's task: Draw a story map for your own story.
Write a sentence to go with each picture.
Print this page to use for your story map or draw your map on a piece of paper.