At Anglesey, we are a vibrant and nurturing school community, where children are given the skills to become , inquisitive, resilient, independent learners. Our curriculum provides a range of creative, challenging and inspiring experiences for all. This equips our children with the life skills to be happy, flourish and be successful...Today, tomorrow and in the future
The schools total attendance is currently at:95.34% Total
Choose one of the challenges below and have some fun!
- build a den
- come up with your own dance and teach it to a family member
- make up a joke and email it to us
- read a book about an animal/super hero/toy
- take a picture of you being helpful and email it to us
- learn a nursery rhyme, take a video of you saying it and email it to us
- design an obstacle course in your garden and use it to keep active
- find an object in your house for each letter of the alphabet.
- build something fun with lego! Email us a picture.
- ask an adult to hide the Year 1 words around your house on post-it notes and see if you can say each one as you find it